Saturday, January 23, 2016

Wear Me Pro's Mirrored Lens Designer Sunglasses Review!

I'm an accessory LOVER. I've always loved my necklaces and bracelets, but recently, thanks to WearMe Pro, I've discovered the world of sunglasses! I'm familiar with the typical styles: aviator, wayfarer, etc. I personally think that your accessories should be as unique as you are! WearMe Pro offers a HUGE variety of unique glasses and this pair is no different!

My mirrored glasses remind me SO much of something that Lady Gaga would wear! They have a really gothic/modern feel. The frames are hand polished and matte black and there's no piece to rest on the bridge of the nose. This leaves a really unique looking space on your face! The lenses are dark, and they offer 100% UV protection.

The frame, despite having no nose piece, is EXTREMELY durable and strong. These actually feel more secure than traditional frames! The ear pieces are very securely fastened to the frame and open and close smoothly. The plastic bits that rest on each side of the nose are fasted securely to the frame and sit comfortably.

Overall, I LOVE these glasses! They're SO unique looking and the frame is SO solid. If you're looking for a statement piece, these are it! Get your pair here!

No comments:

Post a Comment