Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jade Vitality Quick Dry Microfiber Sports Towel Review!

I get really excited about things that I've never tried before! It's exciting in itself to try different versions of things I'm familiar with. When you have me try something that I've never experienced, it's the excitement times two! Of course, I've used a towel before. I use them daily, and I'm a sucker for a GOOD one. For me, stepping into a good towel is just as good as the shower beforehand! I've also used microfiber kitchen scrubs and towels and car-cleaning towels. However, I've never used a full-sized microfiber towel. When I was offered the opportunity to review Jade Vitality's Quick Dry Microfiber Sports Towel, I was ready to experience something new!

When I received the product, it was wrapped up tightly in a plastic wrap. The towel was tightly compressed and rolled up into a bundle and slid into a mesh bag. The bag fastens with a drawstring and features a top and bottom section made out of windbreaker material. This reinforces the bag's ability to hold such a powerful towel, as the mesh might rip if it were on the bottom!

When pulling the towel out of the bag, I noticed that it feels like a giant piece of suede. It's dense and heavy like a large piece of suede, but it's thin! This makes it easy to pack and roll up and carry with you! To the pool, on a hike, just to keep around the house....it really comes in handy! In fact, as I write this, my little mirco-pig is recovering from her bath and drying with the towel!

The towel SUCKED up the water from her coarse hair and left her skin dry in no time at all! I was really impressed by the amount of water that it was able to hold. When I was done, I attempted to wring it out, and nothing came out!

The large loop on the towel makes it easy to hang up and dry! It is stitched to the towel securely. In fact, all of the stitching on the towel is even and durable.

If you're looking for an alternative to lugging around thick, heavy towels, the Jade Vitality Quick Dry Microfiber Sports Towel is the towel for you! You won't regret your purchase, and may even consider replacing all of your towels!

No comments:

Post a Comment