Friday, January 22, 2016

Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask Review!

I have to be VERY careful about what I put on my skin. I'm not talking mild irritation...I'm talking full-blown hives, chemical burns, and wishing I weren't among the living!! It comes as no surprise that the majority of the items I use are naturally based. I can't do chemical peels, as appealing as they sound, and I can't exfoliate as much as I wish I could!

Dead Sea Mud masks have been MURDER on my face! I get dry, itchy, and burning sensations, even with sparingly using them! I LOVE the feel of a mask, though, and I'm convinced that it's the best way to correct problems!

When I was offered the opportunity to review Valentia's Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask, I was excited! I love trying new beauty products and any time I can find out if something will work with my skin and not pay full price, I'm in!

My favorite part of this mask is that it contains Cranberry fibers. You can SEE them when you open the jar! I'm a sucker for Cranberry and it's healing properties! When you want to prevent Urinary Tract Infections, you drink a lot of Cranberry juice! Why? Because it kills/pulls out toxins! I'm also a fan of the scent of the mask. It's WONDERFUL. It's mostly flowery (Hibiscus) with a hint of fruit (Cranberry). This jar will last a LONG time! A little goes a long way! It's smooth to apply and it gets dry/tacky quick. It's easy to take off (with a towel and warm water) and I can tell IMMEDIATELY that my skin LOOKS cleaner.

Overall, I'm very happy with this mask! It's easy on my sensitive skin, the jar goes far, it's got a wonderful scent, and it works!

If you're looking for a new skincare product to try, I would highly suggest Valentia's Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment