Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Novica United's Dazzling Flower Bloom Necklace Review!


This one, I am SO EXCITED ABOUT!!! You guys KNOW I LOVE Novica's gorgeous handmade stuff!
I'm a SUCKER for natural materials and handmade products. As an art lover, I can really appreciate the work put into a product...especially when that product is made in a culture completely different than mine (because they have difference methods and resources!). This necklace kicks it up a notch because you can tell the AMOUNT of work that was put into this!
The overall effect is beautiful and colorful. However, it's the fine detail and individual stones that really take this piece to the next level! If you look closely, you can see that the stones are singularly drilled, strung on the durable twine, and knotted individually! I expected them to be all strung at once! Even THAT would be a lot of work for how many stones there are!
I'm also impressed that with so many smaller pieces, the flower center piece is very balanced and sits nicely on the chest. The small stones leading down to the center compliment it very nicely! Everything is SO TIGHT and specifically placed, yet the effect is very whimsical and carefree. Quality meets adorability here!
I feel that I have a huge neck and a huge head. If your head is small enough, you can probably slip it over. However, if you're like me you'll have to use the ball-and-loop system in the back of the necklace. This is a little complicated to get at first, but once you get it down, it's very easy! The necklace has NO issues with falling off, either! With it being a little heavier, this was a concern of mine. Because the string is a bit waxed, it provides a secure hold.
Overall, I'm VERY happy with this wearable work of art. It's beautiful and definitely a conversation starter!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my 100% honest review. I did not allow this discount to influence my opinion in any way. I did not discuss the content of this review with anyone before writing it or posting it here. I was not compensated for my review and I do not have any sort of relationship with the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment